Lochaber Hope Logo
Employer Assistance Programme
Click here to login or to register with Lochaber Hope
 

Why EAP?

Lochaber Hope provides short term professional counselling and other forms of professional support to your employees.

Both personal and work-related issues can affect performance at work and attendance. Research indicates that 60% of issues affecting performance at work are in fact personal issues with the remaining 40% being work-related.

Long-term absence is a serious and expensive issue for employers. Once an employee has been absent for six weeks, the chances of a return to work are halved, with feelings of isolation, depression and anxiety about going back often proving more debilitating than the original reason for absence.

Over half of all absent employees have been off work for more than six weeks.

Benefits of EAP include:

  • Improved productivity and workplace efficiency.
  • Reduction in sickness absence of 25-50%.
  • Decreased work-related accidents.
  • Less absenteeism and staff turnover.
  • Reduces grievances.
  • Decreases recruitment and increases staff retention.
View the Employers EAP Presentation. (click here)

CIPD Press Release (9th October 2012). (click here)

Contact Us

Telephone : 01397 704836


Lochaber Hope is an organisational member of COSCA (Counselling & Psychotherapy in Scotland). Their website can be found here
COSCA Logo

Directory Image
Local Service Directory

Registered with the Counselling Directory

Rape and Abuse Line Logo

Highland Drug & Alcohol Action Team

 
Supported by
Highland Council logo The Robertsons Trust Llyods TSB logo